Domestic violence and abuse
What is domestic violence?
- Domestic abuse is any kind of violence or other abuse between family members.
- It may include physical, sexual, emotional or financial abuse. It can also affect the health and wellbeing of children in the family.No one should have to put up with any kind of violence or abuse.
- Everyone has the right to personal safety - so it you are worried then ask for help.
- If it has happened once it is likely to happen again. It is never too late to seek help.
You will find detailed information on domestic abuse on the Camden website including support organisations.
Who to contact?
- In an emergency always call 999.
- To talk to someone in confidence about domestic violence please contact Camden Safety Net on 020 7974 2526 or visit their website.