Skip to main content
Text size:

Disabled Facilities Grant

Contact the Camden Adult Social Care Access and Response Team to find out about applying for a Disabled Facilities Grant

Telephone: 020 7974 4000 (option 1)


Disabled Facilities Grant and complex adaptations

If you or someone you live with has a disability, a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) may help pay for major or complex adaptations. These adaptations can help someone access their home with ease, and/or improve comfort, safety and independence.

Disabled facilities grants are means tested and therefore if you are eligible, how much you get depends on your household income and household savings. You can find out more on Camden Council's website.

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good