Support to help you get or stay in work
Access to Work is support that is available to help you get or stay in work if you have a physical or mental health condition or disability.
The support you get depends on your needs. They include:
- a grant to help pay for practical support with your work, such as a support worker to help you in your workplace, adaptations to your vehicle so you can get to work, and others
- advice about managing your mental health at work
- money to pay for communication support at job interviews
Find out more about Access to Work
Easy Read information about Access to Work
Also, you can find out more about Access to Work, including:
- how to apply for an Access to Work grant
- what happens after you have sent your grant application
Visit the Access to Work website.