Support to help you get or stay in work
Access to Work is support that is available to help you get or stay in work if you have a physical or mental health condition or disability.
The support you get depends on your needs. They include:
- a grant to help pay for practical support with your work, such as a support worker to help you in your workplace, adaptations to your vehicle so you can get to work, and others
- advice about managing your mental health at work
- money to pay for communication support at job interviews
Find out more about Access to Work
Also, you can find out more about Access to Work, including:
- how to apply for an Access to Work grant
- what happens after you have sent your grant application
Visit the Access to Work website.