Skip to main content
Text size:

Tell us what you think about Camden Adult Social Care

ComplimentsIn Camden Adult Social care, we  want to provide good quality services for everyone.  In order to do this we  need to know what we are doing well as this will help us be sure that we are delivering services of the highest standard. 

If you have a comment or wish to pay a compliment, please email


Sometimes, things can go wrong and you may have received a service that you were not happy with. We want to hear about this so that we can put things right and learn from our mistakes.

How to make a complaint

In the first instance, you may want to discuss your concern or complaint with a Manager in the Access and Response team who can be contacted on 020 7974 4000 (select option 1)

If you do not feel that your concern has been satisfactorily resolved, you can take your complaint to the Complaints Unit.  Details are below.

If you need an interpreter or sign language interpreter, the Complaints Unit can arrange this for you. We usually need seven days' notice to arrange this.

Contact the Camden Council Complaints Unit

Telephone: 020 7974 5644

Textphone: 020 7974 6096


You can also submit an online complaints form


How we handle your complaint during COVID-19

The Council will acknowledge your complaint within three working days, agree a complaints resolution plan and aim to fully respond to you within 20 working days of the complaints plan being agreed.

We will consider a range of ways to resolve your complaint including:

  • mediation
  • second opinion
  • investigation or case review
  • and agree a complaints plan with you.

For further information about how Camden Council will handle your complaints during COVID-19 visit

Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman

The Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman is a body that looks at individual complaints about councils, all adult social care providers and some organisations that provide local public services.

During coronavirus, all of the Ombudsman’s casework that requires action by a local authority or care provide is suspended, and new complaints are not being taken at the moment.

A helpline 0300 061 0614 is being trialled between 10am to 12pm to answer general enquiries about the complaints process only.


Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good