Winter Wellness is a seasonal project funded by Camden & Islington Public Health. The project normally runs during the winter months, from October to March, annually.
The project aims to promote good health and reduce social isolation amongst Council tenants aged 65 and over in Camden and Islington, and support them to stay safe, warm, active and connected.
In delivering the project, a small team of Community Organisers from Elizabeth House will be contacting a number of older Council tenants in Camden, by phone, in March and April 2022.
The wellbeing phone calls aim to:
- support you to access health and social care services, and advice and information
- connect you with organisations that can support with practical tasks around the home
- connect you to organisations that can advise and support you to keep your home safe and warm
- support you to access local groups and activities
- support you to access advice on money and benefits
- help you to obtain small grants in difficult circumstances
More information about the Winter Wellness project and Elizabeth House is available.
Phone: 020 7690 1300
Leaflet: download now