Finding local groups and activities

Visit the Services directory for community centres in Camden or visit RecommendMe for local events and activities.

Support to access your community

You can find support and befriending services to help you access your community on Camden Care Choices.

Worried about someone?

If you are concerned about the way you are being treated, or witness or suspect abuse or neglect please tell someone:

If you are concerned that a vulnerable person living in Camden is being abused you should report the abuse:

If someone is injured or in immediate danger please dial 999.

  • For advice or more information, you can call the Adult social care Access and Response team on 020 7974 4000 (option 1), out of hours service is 020 7974 4444
  • Or, you can contact the Camden Police Community Safety Unit on 020 8733 6443


Was this page helpful?

1 star
Very poor
3 stars
Neither good nor poor
5 stars
Very good