Getting involved in local services

Adult social care forums

The Council reviewed adult social care forums in 2016.  A range of options will be in place to ensure service users and their carers can continue to shape and influence the Council and other partner services.  For more information you can email


Camden Publications and Reviews Panel (CAMPROP)

You may want to volunteer by being part of CAMPROP, a group of residents that meet once a month to review publications, documents and leaflets for residents. For more information contact


Healthwatch Camden

  • Healthwatch is the independent consumer champion created to gather and represent the views of the public.
  • Healthwatch Camden provides information and advice to help people access and make choices about services.
  • You can visit the Healthwatch Camden website or call them on 020 7383 2402.

Was this page helpful?

1 star
Very poor
3 stars
Neither good nor poor
5 stars
Very good