Healthwatch Camden is the independent consumer champion created to gather and represent the views of the public. They provide information and advice to help people access and make choices about services. You can visit the Healthwatch Camden website or call them on 020 7383 2402.
Want to thank adult social care services?
Do you want to thank adult social care for their help, or maybe you are not happy with the services. We want to know so we can try to put things rightIt is useful for us to hear from you when we get things right. Your compliment will help us to be sure we are delivering services of the highest standard. You can make a compliment using the Contact Us form.
Want to complain about adult social care services?
We want to provide good quality services for everyone, but sometime things can go wrong. If they do, we need to know so we can put them right and learn from them.
Who to contact
- In the first instance, you may want to discuss your concern or complaint with a Manager in the Access and Response team on 020 7974 4000 (select option 1)
- Visit the Council's Adult social care complaints website
- If you still wish to make a formal complaint, you can fill in the complain about a council service online form
- Or you can contact the Adult Social Care complaints team
- Or you can print, fill in and return the complaints form
- If you need an interpreter or sign language interpreter, we can arrange this for you. We usually need seven days' notice to arrange this.
How we handle your complaint
We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days, agree a complaints resolution plan and aim to fully respond to you within 20 working days of the complaints plan being agreed.
We will consider a range of ways to resolve your complaint, including a face to face meeting, mediation, second opinion, investigation or case review, and agree a complaints plan with you.
If you are still not satisfied
If your complaint cannot be resolved by the council, you have a right to contact the Local Government Ombudsman.