Living with a disability or illness
If you have a disability or a long term condition there is support available to help you live an independent and healthy life.
There are many things you can do to increase your independence. These include getting support to help you stay in your own home for as long as possible and getting advice about things like:
- Living at home including Equipment and technology to help you.
- Home maintenance
- Keeping healthy - Staying healthy
- Money and legal matters, including Benefits
- Going out and about including Sports and leisure
- Learning, work and volunteering
- Travel and transport options including freedom pass
- Keeping you safe