My Account: This is the page where you can manage your account profile. The areas that you can manage are:
- The delivery and invoice addresses for your purchases
- Your account details, e.g. contact name, contact address and telephone details
- You can amend your email address and password
- Your Needs Filter, where you can enhance your search experience, so that your search results are tailored to your needs
- My Carers, if you have approved a registered carer then you have the option to suspend or remove them as your carer
- My Brokers, if you have approved a registered broker then you have the option to suspend or remove them as your broker
Messages: If you have any messages requiring your attention, then the number will not be zero and you can click on the link in the to view your messages.
Quotes: If you have requested a quote and you have received a response from a Provider, then the number of quotes will be shown and you can then go to the page to view your quotes.
Open Quotes: If you can't find exactly what you are looking for, you can choose Open Quotes to send a message to all the registered Providers that may be able to help you. It will be up to potential Providers of services or products to contact you with the details of what they can offer, and likely cost to you. If you have received an open quote from a Provider, then the number of quotes will be shown and you can then view your open quotes.
Orders: You can view your previous orders on this page and select the date range that you want to view your orders from and to.
Contact Us: This page will give you details of how you can contact us if you have any queries.