Skip to main content
Text size:

How Camden can support you if you are self-isolating

Camden Council is providing support during this period of uncertainty, including for those at highest risk, e.g. older people, those with pre-existing health conditions and those who have significant and/or complex needs.  Visit the Camden Council website for information about support that is available including:

  • how and where to get a Covid-19 test
  • access to emergency food packages and other essential supplies
  • financial support including Test and Trace support payment (also see below for further details)
  • information and support on finding employment
  • Local Welfare Fund for help in a crisis
  • volunteer groups and other services that can help if you are staying at home.

If you are shielding, vulnerable and/or self-isolating and need practical support, visit Practical information for staying at home on Camden Care Choices for information about:

  • food, shopping and other supplies
  • money and banking
  • befriending support
  • wellbeing and mental health
  • help with gas, electricity and water.

Test and trace support payment

Test and trace support payment is money that is to support you if you need to self-isolate and you have experienced a loss of earnings as a result.  It is a one-off payment of £500.

To be eligible, there are three criteria that you need to meet.  You can find out more, including how apply for the payment, on the Camden Council website.

If you have care and support needs, contact Adult Social Care Access and Response Team.

Telephone: 020 7974 4000 (select option 1)

Textphone: 020 7974 6866


If you are unable to find the information you need on this website, and would like to talk to someone about getting help , please call Camden Council.

Telephone: 020 7974 4444 (select option 9 for the Covid-19 support line)

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good