How Camden can support you if you are self-isolating
Camden Council is providing support during this period of uncertainty. Find out about support that is available including:
- how and where to get a Covid-19 test
- access to emergency food packages and other essential supplies
- financial support for residents and workers, including Test and Trace support payment
- help from volunteer groups or other services if you are staying at home because of coronavirus
- information and support on finding employment
If you are vulnerable and, or, self-isolating and need practical support, visit Practical information for staying at home on Camden Care Choices for information about:
- food, shopping and other supplies
- money and banking
- befriending support
- wellbeing and mental health
- help with gas, electricity and water.
If you have care and support needs, contact Adult Social Care Access and Response Team.
Telephone: 020 7974 4000 (select option 1)
Textphone: 020 7974 6866
If you are unable to find the information you need on this website, and would like to talk to someone about getting help , please call Camden Council.
Telephone: 020 7974 4444 (select option 9 for the Covid-19 support line)