Complaints and feedback
Do you want to thank adult social care for their help, or maybe you are not happy with the services. We want to know so we can try to put things right.
Do you want to thank adult social care services?
- It is useful for us to hear from you when we get things right. Your compliment will help us to be sure we are delivering services of the highest standard.
- You can make a compliment using the Contact Us form.
Do you want to complain about adult social care services?
- We want to provide good quality services for everyone, but sometime things can go wrong. If they do, we need to know so we can put them right and learn from them.
Who should you contact?
- In the first instance, you may want to discuss your concern or complaint with a Manager in the Access and Response team on 020 7974 4000.
- Visit the Councils Adult social care complaints website.
- If you still wish to make a formal complaint, you can fill in the complain about a council service online form.
- Or you can contact the Adult Social Care complaints team.
- Or you can print, fill in and return the complaints form.
- If you need an interpreter or sign language interpreter, we can arrange this for you. We usually need seven days' notice to arrange this.
How will we handle your complaint?
- We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days, agree a complaints resolution plan and aim to fully respond to you within 20 working days of the complaints plan being agreed.
- We will consider a range of ways to resolve your complaint, including a face to face meeting, mediation, second opinion, investigation or case review, and agree a complaints plan with you.
If you are still not satisfied
- If your complaint cannot be resolved by the council, you have a right to contact the Local Government Ombudsman.