Camden specialist alcohol treatment service
- This an integrated alcohol service with Camden and Islington Foundation Trust and CRI. It offers help and support for those who have an alcohol problem which interferes with their health, relationships, employment and other key aspects of their life.
- The team offers a range of services including individual key work, group work programmes, relapse prevention, complete mental health assessments and physical checks, counselling and access to residential detox and rehab.
- Community detoxification is provided under the supervision of the Team Consultant Psychiatrist with Specialist Keyworker support. The service also operates a community detoxification satellite service from a number of Camden GP surgeries (please contact the service for location and times).
SHP - Aftercare and social inclusion service and structured day programme
- SHP provides a Recovery and Inclusion service for individuals who have left drug or alcohol treatment, stabilised in drug or alcohol treatment and / or are in the homeless hostel pathway.
- Individuals receive tailored support to help them access education, employment, training and volunteering programmes.
- Individuals can participate in the 4 week Fuchsia day programme which supports people to set goals for their future, build confidence and self esteem and meet new friends.
Thames reach - Spectrum centre
- Spectrum specialist day service is for those aged 18 and over and aims to reduce the social exclusion of people with drug, alcohol and or mental health related problems who are homeless.
- Spectrum offers a comprehensive range of services and structured sessions that can support people with harm reduction techniques, relapse prevention, housing advice and benefits, health issues and access to education, employment and training.
To find more alcohol support providers visit Find services.