Useful publications and information
We have a number of leaflets and publications with further information about keeping safe. Click on the leaflet title to download it and find out more.
- Safeguarding Adults - Say No to abuse leaflet 2014
- Making sure you are safe - Easy Read Leaflet
- Safeguarding leaflet for carers
- Protect yourself from Loan Sharks - Office of Fair Trading leaflet
- Think Jessica - Booklet
Other Useful Contacts
- Work to protect and prevent the abuse of adults.
- You can visit their website or call them on 0808 808 8141
- Provide free and confidential help to victims of crime as well as their friends and family.
- You can visit their website or call them on 0808 1689 111
- Provide help and advice for older Camden residents.
- You can visit their website or call them on 020 7239 0400
- Provide free information and advice about postal scams and criminal phone calls.
- A free opt out service enabling you to record your preference on the official register and not receive unsolicited sales or marketing calls.
The Silver Line
- Is the UK's first free and confidential helpline for older people. It is available on 0800 470 8090 every day and night to offer lonely and vulnerable older people information, support and protection from abuse or neglect or a friendly chat with someone interested in what they have to say.
You can find out about Camden's Adult Safeguarding policy, strategy and Safeguarding Adults Partnership Board on the Camden Council website.